By Elizabeth Scalzo
Election Day is only a few days away, everyone! Join us Tuesday for exclusive election night coverage from 8 p.m.-12 a.m.
The presidential election has been at the forefront of our minds for months now, and with the final presidential debate last week, covered by Johnathan Miller and Nadia Tejeda through a live blog and many others working on our social media, The Equinox has truly pushed forward in this new age of reporting.
However, we are not the only ones. NJ.com wrote about college newspapers all over the state shifting to digital to inform their communities during this online era.
Also, Happy Halloween! Halloween is my favorite holiday and The Equinox’s Chloe Colmenares has the perfect Halloween movie marathon lined up for your stay-at-home celebration.
Other stories from last week:
- “Fall 2021 Tuition Reduced for New Students, No Increase for All” by Jhoana T. Merino-Martinez
- “Nearly 50 Students Isolated or Quarantined After Testing” by Elizabeth Scalzo
- “Biden is Staying Strong in Final 2 Weeks” by Johnathan Miller
- “Alum Seth Greenburg and College Gameday Zoom Into Hoops, Homecoming” by Anthony Covino
- “Newly Named Diversity and Inclusion Council Faces ‘Imperative Call to Action” by Jhoana T. Merino-Martinez
A reminder: As we roll into the beginning of finals season, make sure you give yourself enough time to prepare for those tests and projects. If you need any strategies, The Equinox team published a story in the spring about how to ace online finals.