By Camille Herbert
Saturday, July 11
● DCJazzFest From Home Series– This is a weekly live jazz event on the DCJF YouTube channel and Facebook page.
❏ Time: 7pm
Sunday, July 12
● Travel Indoors: Black Travel Summit Digital Sessions – bi-weekly classes that introduce viewers on how to get involved in the travel industry and having discussions with black influencers.
❏ Time: 1pm
Monday, July 13
● Virtual 2020 Girl Up Leadership Summit – This is a virtual 3-day summit, bringing together people for gender equality.
❏ Time: 10am
● Is it Art? Weekly Discussion on Art, Artists and Mediums – weekly art classes that also discusses the variety of art and artists as well as the definition of what art is
❏ Time: 10pm
● Comedy Lab Open Mic – A weekly open mic that lets performers write and perform a set all within an hour.
❏ Time: 10:30pm
Tuesday, July 14
● SocietyXVirtual: Therapeutic Art with Lya Pouleyy – Free weekly art therapy sessions that allow for “creative expression that can overcome the limitations of language.”
❏ Time: 11am
● Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous Meeting – This is a 12-step program, live on Zoom for those suffering from bulimia, over/undereating, or food obsession.
❏ Time: 1:25pm
● A Virtual Bastille Day Celebration – A virtual, educational celebration from France, celebrating one of its national holidays.
❏ Time: 6pm
Friday, July 17
● Ca$h Out Fridays: Virtual Edition– A party hosted by DJCa$hEra every 3rd Friday of the month.
❏ Time: 9pm