By Ray White
Few people tend to think that baking without an oven is a hassle. However, making delicious brownies can be fun and convenient not just for college students but for anyone who is looking forward to sugary treats!
1 cup sugar
½ cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup flour
½ cup cocoa
1. Cream sugar and butter together.
2. Add eggs and vanilla to the mixture and mix well.
3. Stir flour and cocoa together, then add into egg mixture. Mix well.
4. Grease a glass pie pan and then coat it with sugar.
5. Pour brownie mixture into sugared pie pan.
6. Microwave the mixture for 4 to 5 minutes. Let it sit until cool.
Optional tip: Sprinkle powdered sugar over top of the brownie and enjoy with creamy vanilla ice-cream!