Design your Dream Dorm for a chance to win $2000!
Do you love creating a beautiful living space? Are you considering a career in design? Or do you simply have a creative passion and want the opportunity to win $2000?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then Serena & Lily’s Dream Dorm Design Challenge is the contest for you!
Serena & Lily is an inspirational lifestyle brand dedicated to original textiles and design. Always on the lookout for new patterns and textures, they have a real eye for detail, and have created this contest for students to show off their own creativity and use of design elements. Why not wow them with your design?
This challenge is a great opportunity to get your name out there and your work seen by the world. The winner will be decided by a judging panel of four leading experts in the design industry, including Serena Dugan herself, one of the co-founders of Serena & Lily. The prize is $2000 to spend on school fees or supplies.
The four expert judges are:
- Serena Dugan, the co-founder of Serena and Lily.
- Ashley Clark, the principal designer and owner of sKout.
- Max Humphrey, an interior designer who features in international and national design magazines.
- Shannon Wollack, the founder and partner of Lifestyle LA.
The rules of the competition are simple:
- A complete physical or digital rendering of your dream dorm room is to be
submitted, including textile swatches, spatial plans, and a color scheme if
- Submit your name, major area of study, and the college you attend.
- An outline of the inspiration behind your design (100 to 300 words).
- Briefly tell us what your career plans are both immediately following and
5 years after graduation (100 to 300 words).
The competition ends midnight on February 17 2017 so make sure you get your entries submitted by then, and the winner will be announced shortly afterwards.
For more details on the contest, click here.
Categories: Campus & Community